来源：http://www.thisperthlife.com 日期：2020-07-22 发布人：zhongke
The radiator of the engine is a very important component of the automatic loading mixer. Let's talk about the use and maintenance of radiators.
1. After softening, it is recommended to use soft water and hard water to prevent internal blockage and scale formation.
2. When installing radiator, do not damage radiator (slice) and bumper radiator. This ensures heat dissipation and sealing.
3. When using antifreeze, please use the long-term anti rust antifreeze produced by conventional manufacturers and comply with national standards to avoid radiator corrosion.
4. The effective environment of the standby radiator must be kept ventilated and dry.
5. In daily use, the water level should be checked frequently and the water should be stopped after cooling. When adding water, slowly open the water tank cover. Keep the operator's body as far away from the water inlet as possible to prevent high pressure steam and burns.
How to use and maintain the heat dissipation of the engine for the automatic feeding mixer
6. The radiator of automatic feeding mixer shall not contact with acid, alkali or other corrosive substances.
7. The water level gauge should be cleaned every 3 months or according to the actual situation. Parts must be removed and cleaned with warm water and a non corrosive cleaner.
8. In winter, use water tank cover and drain switch to release all water to prevent core freezing caused by freezing due to long-term shutdown and indirect shutdown.
9. According to the actual situation, the user needs to clean the radiator thoroughly for 1-3 months. When cleaning, rinse with water along the opposite entrance.
10. When the radiator is completely drained and full, first turn off the drain switch on the engine block. When water flows out, close again to prevent foaming.
This article is supported by Zhongke Jufeng mixer. For more details, please click our website http://www.thisperthlife.com We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.